If you are unable to make payments on our site, please try the following steps:
- Payment attempts may have been rejected by your bank. Please contact your bank to check if this has happened. In this case, the bank can help you and unlock your card, so you can try again.
- Make sure you have used a payment method accepted by our e-shop.
- Make sure you have entered your delivery address correctly.
- Update your browser tab.
- If none of the above is the case, try placing your order on another browser or delete the cookies from your browser and try again.
- If you see a message saying that your items are no longer available, the problem may be that your products were sold out while you were placing your order. Check your shopping cart and remove out of stock items.
*If none of the suggestions has helped resolve your problem, please contact our customer support.